Cookie Dough Dip






Although this dessert dip does not taste like cookie dough that much (mostly because the cream cheese taste is very prevalent), it is still delicious and addicting! I added 2 extra tablespoons of brown sugar and an extra teaspoon of vanilla. I also added Heath toffee chips (for more texture) as I have seen in similar recipes. Oh, and I let this sit over night. At first, I served the dip with chocolate graham crackers, which were good, but then my husband had the fantastic idea to dip small pretzels in it. The salty/sweet combo was perfect! Next time, I may even add some crushed pretzels to the dip rather than the Heath chips. The salt of the pretzels really complimented the sugar in the dip! I will definitely make this dip again!

Get the recipe here >> Cookie Dough Dip @ homemadehooplah.com